Dutch Population Register (BRP)

Do you need proof that you are registered with the council in Hof van Twente? You may need this, for example, to register with a housing association, to prove you are a Dutch citizen or to prove you are registered within a district or council. You can request an official document from the Dutch Population Register (BRP). You can request to receive this document online. (This page is in Dutch)

Collect your document from the Dutch Population Register at the Council Office

If you can’t apply for your document online, it’s also possible to get one at the council office. In that case you need to make an appointment. For this appointment you need to bring:

  • a valid identification (passport, identity card or driving licence)